Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday date night

Wyatt and I enjoyed a nice, cozy, relaxing evening at home Friday night. We listened to Christmas music and decorated our tree - awwwwwwwww how sweet?! And then we took some self portraits!!! I love all of his expressions in the following pictures -


He was cracking up at my camera! Literally laughing out loud.



Here's a nice smile : )

Not sure what he was doing here but its cute of course.


Love this look......
And we topped off the night with a bubble bath - in which Wyatt ate the bubbles!!! Sadly, no pictures of that - maybe next time I will capture that on camera.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like you two had a great night! We missed you, but I'm glad you got to spend some quality time with your little man.

Tanya said...

Love these!

Lindsay said...

Love the picture of him laughing. I told April that I think he may be the 'smiliest' baby ever!