Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bachelorette Party and Other Fun

I have been meaning to post some pictures from Kate's bachelorette party and I am just now getting around to it. So, let's see if I can remember what all we did that night........



Oh yes, we started off the day with pedicures!!! We like to go to Tammy Nails where they serve you wine while you get pampered. Bummer I had to drink my water while everyone else (except for Mandi) had wine! Summer '09 I will be back for some wine and a pedi :)


Then, we went to dinner at Cadillac Bar - we had 17-18 girls with us so here is half of the group.



And here is the other half of our group. Yes, we had some event appropriate decorations!


Kate received some really cute gifts - cute pjs, some really nice lingerie, etc. Mandi made Kate these pjs - "Team Norsworthy" is Kate and Chris' little saying.
Kristi, April and myself drinking out of the party favors - yes they are male-part straws!



After dinner, we headed over to Mad Potter! So much fun! It was a little stressful at first picking out the pottery and then what colors you wanted to use, and then coming up with the design. But it ended up being so much fun that I want to go back and make more pottery. I can't wait to see the finished products.



Random picture from Bunco a few weeks ago! Erin, Trudi and myself. Our bunco group has been meeting since last April and this was the first night that we officially played Bunco! We usually just sit around, eat a little, drink some wine and have girl time. Some of us (those pictured) really enjoy playing, and others just want to socialize! I love our bunco group - next month promises to be a really good time (surprise in store for one Bunco member) and I will take some pictures from that event!


Another random picture from Ashley's baby shower - Erin, Mandi, Kristi and Emily!! Girl coaches rock - we are missing Kate though!!

1 comment:

April said...

Very fun recap of lots of recent events...and from the sound of things you're not going to slow down until 2010 with all of your showers, parties, weddings, and babies coming up! I gladly volunteer to keep my nephew while you have to go to some of those things! He's gonna LOVE me...I can tell already. It may have something to do with the fact that I just LOVE babies and kids! Love 'em.

I can't wait to see the pottery after it's been fired! My sad kleenex box cover...I hope it doesn't suck. If it does it would clearly be because Erin ruined it in the end! ha ha.