Sunday, February 1, 2009

Emily, "The Professional Clock Maker"

Woo-hoo!! Erin went to pick up our pottery today that we made at Kate's bachelorette party and she took a picture of my clock and emailed it to me. I love, love, love it and I can't wait to put it in the nursery! Wyatt is going to love it to pieces even if he can't tell time on it for quite a while.

Here is my masterpiece...........

I like to think of the imperfections as "character"! This clock as a lot of character and I love it. I am very ready to go back and make more pottery. There was this really cute cookie jar that I would really like to decorate.

Thanks Erin for going to get the pottery!!

3 comments:

Charli said...

I love it! What a cute idea! You did a great job on that!

Tanya said...

It is darling! You should go in to business!

Erin S said...

It is cute!

I'm also certain I would have no idea what time it is using that clock.