Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weddings and Babies

2009 is going to be a great year! Between all the weddings and babies - we are going to be celebrating all year long! One of my best friends became engaged Saturday night and another one of my very good friends recently announced that she and her husband are expecting their first baby in September. What a year this is going to be!!!!!

So for my first shout out.....Congratulations to Erin and Billy! Billy popped the question to Erin Saturday night and I believe her exact words were "Shut your freaking face!" Gotta love it! Billy had her ring sitting in this amazing box that has a light inside of it - you really have to see it to get the full effect but I guarantee you would be impressed if you saw the ring in the box - gorgeous! The happy couple plans to get married late July or early August and I am soooo incredibly excited.

After all, she did catch my bouquet at my wedding!!! (Kate and Chris were already engaged so she was out of the running!)
My second shout out goes to Mandi and Gary, who are expecting their first little bundle of Rogers joy at the beginning of September! I couldn't be more excited for them and I know they will make fabulous parents and one beautiful and athletic child! Congratulations Mandi and Gary!!

So in review...a brief list of all the exciting things taking place so far this year:

*Kate and Chris get hitched - Feb. 21st




*Lance and Trudi say "I do" - March 14th



*Baby Pointer makes his/her debut March 15th - tentatively :)

*Wyatt Aaron Hoffart makes his grand entrance into the world - around April 8th-ish
(I really wanted to put up a picture of the parents-to-be pre-pregnancy and when I was tan! I hope to return to normal shape by Shanda's wedding and most definetely for Erin's wedding - sounds like a great goal!)


*My childhood friend - Amy Ferber - welcomes baby #3 and #4 sometime in April as well - unless they are ready to come in late March (picture is of Amy's mom, Amy, myself and my mom - not only are we childhood friends, our moms went to A&M together!)


*Baby Kocian blesses us with his/her presence around May 15th or so

* My Rockwall dear friend Shanda and her fiance Kevin tie the knot - June 27th

(Rebecca, me and Shanda at my wedding - obviously!)

*Erin and Billy take the plunge - late July/early August



*Baby Rogers joins the gang - early September

Not to mention three other teachers at McCullough that are pregnant and expecting in May, June and August!

WOW - What a wild and crazy next 8-9 months! I am tired just thinking about all the events going down between now and September : ) What amazing things the Lord has blessed us all with!

2 comments:

Charli said...

YAY!!!! Didn't know about Mandi! And I thought I saw a shiny ring on Erin's hand when I saw her from a distance this morning! WHOO HOO!!!! 2009 is going to be awesome!

Allyson, Cam, and Harper said...

Wow! Lots going on! You will be broke by the time Wyatt arrives! ha ha I'm so excited to hear you did a triathlon. I have so many questions for you!