Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ashley's Baby Shower and Jared's Birthday

Two celebrations in one day! We had Ashley's baby shower today - first of many baby showers for 2009 :) Then Jacob and I met his family at PF Changs to celebrate Jared's 20th birthday! And now I am getting ready to lay down and rest for a little bit. I am worn out after my first week back at school and then Day-O-Fun celebrating Baby Pointer and Jared's bday.

Here are a few pics from Ashley's shower. Leslie, Julie and Shea hosted her shower today and it was WONDERFUL. They did such a wonderful job - the food was delicious and it was just all around a good time. Baby Pointer received lots and lots of adorable presents. This really got me excited about my shower!

Hostesses with Baby Mama! (Leslie, Ashley, Julie and Shea)


Julie holding up the adorable decorations and Baby Pointer's Loot!!




Shea is giving the group instructions on how to play the game - which I really stunk at playing but oh well - you can't be great at everything! Just kidding - but it was a fun!!


Updated Baby Bump picture - Leslie is 22 weeks, I am 27.5 weeks and Ashley is 31 weeks.





And my baby bump and Leslie's baby bump are kissing Ashley's baby bump! Hopefully, Ashley's is a girl otherwise that would be weird for Wyatt to be kissing another boy!! Hehe...




As I mentioned above, after Ashley's shower we went to lunch at PF Changs to celebrate Jared's birthday. Here is the birthday boy with his two adorable nieces making weird faces.....


And Faith really enjoyed Jared's birthday dessert - maybe you can see it all over her face!

1 comment:

April said...

Yummy - PF Changs! Did he get the Great Wall of Chocolate??? That thing is HUGE!