Monday, April 21, 2014

Miracle Farm

Saturday April 5, 2014

Boys and I went to Miracle Farm (Day in the County) with my parents.  We try to go every year and we always have a great time.  It's gorgeous out in the country and the boys have fun with all the animals.

Walk down memory lane: 2010 visit, 2011 visit, 2012 visit, and we missed 2013.  The first few pics of Wy and G my mom took after lunch.  Then you will see some of my phone pictures.



One thing I adore about my oldest is that he is always picking me flowers!  So sweet and I hope he never stops - wishful thinking right?!




All I can say about the picture below is that he is 3!  One minute we are happy and the next minute we are not.  You just never know!

Attack of the Hoffart boys in the petting zoo!


I normally would not pose my kids in front of anything longhorn related but they were happy to see them so I thought it would be a good idea to take a picture!

G was super interested in having one of the boys show him how to rope!  Wy was very interested also but he is a wimp when it comes to trying stuff for the first time.


Yep back to the petting zoo.  These were Wy's favorite and while I was taking this picture one of the precious little goats was eating my shirt through the fence.



Fun day on the farm!!!

No comments: