January 4, 2014
Day 4 started off at Animal Kingdom. We love the safari ride and try to do it as many times as we can.
Wy's favorite - the warthog....totally weird looking if you ask me!
My boys and their maps, or guide books or whatever they can get their hands on!
This is Marly (or Marlee) - the American Crocodile (or Aligator, I can't remember right now) that we visited with during our last visit. He/She is quite famous in our household. Marly was found in one of the Disney parking lots and is missing the tip of his/her tail. We made a special stop to see ole' Marly on this day. We even ate lunch with her. There was big excitement because while we were standing there looking at her, she moved out of the water or into the water, again can't remember but she moved!
After AK, we headed back to Hollywood Studios for more fun. We did some rides and saw some shows and also got to met Mr. Incredible and Frozone. Now G loves Mr. Incredible but froze up when we saw them - I was kind of bummed because I thought he would be all over this.
Check out G below doing muscles before he realized that Wyatt wasn't doing it.
Then G got a little shy!
We ate dinner at HS and stayed to check out the Osborn Lights, which were awesome. Thankfully my mom really wanted to see the lights and I wasn't really all that into seeing them but very glad we did - they were amazing!
Someone is very tired (below) - 4 long days at Disney is tiring!
I mean really?!?! The faces below are just too funny.
3 years ago





















No comments:
Post a Comment