We had our second annual combo birthday party for the boys on Saturday March 29th and it was AWESOME!! This year was a baseball theme and the weather could not have been any more perfect - it was a gorgeous day in Montgomery, Texas. The kids had a blast playing and the birthday boys were so happy the entire time.
I took a lot of ideas from Pinterest (of course) as well as blogs that I found - there are so many cute baseball party ideas and it was hard deciding what to include.
So, this was my food table. My mom made the banners out of fabric and we cut out the letters using her Silhouette. The chalkboard is my mom's that she made a few years ago. We printed off the "baseball" lettering on vinyl using her silhouette and just stuck them to the vintage wood boxes that I found in my dad's shed. Decorating for this party was WAY too much fun!!!
My mom made this fruit tray that we found on Pinterest. Loved it!
Just good ole' ballpark snacks : )
I saw this quote (below) on a blog and really wanted it on a sign for my house. So we made it happen and used it as decor for the party.
I made this sign out of a very weathered piece of wood found at my parent's house. Eventually Jacob is going to put up a backstop in the yard with bases so this will live there. LOVE how it turned out.
My mom made this sign for the boys and again used it as party decor.
I had bought some Babe Ruths for the party and didn't know how to display them. My mom found this glove in the garage and it worked perfectly!
"Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack!"
This might have been my favorite thing I made for the party. This dude is big and we set him up in the yard, put a tarp behind him and put a bucket of balls in front of him - kids had a blast throwing baseballs to the catcher!
Lemonade requested by one of the birthday boys and the cute little baseball cups.
This was a last minute addition to the party snack list. I wanted to do cake balls but realized the night before that I did not have enough eggs, so white chocolate dipped baseball strawberries were created!
My mom and I also made the boys' birthday shirts!! They were so cute - even if they are a few sizes too big : )
Singing "Happy Birthday" to the birthday boys! Same cake as Wy's 2nd birthday - oops! HEB needs another baseball selection : )
"I am 3!!!!!"



















1 comment:
You did such a great job! Love the theme and all of your fun decorations!! :)
Post a Comment