March 11, 2014
I LOVE the rodeo!! It is just so much fun and I wish I could go multiple times during rodeo season but sadly, we are doing good if we can make it just once. It worked out for us to rodeo over Spring Break. The boys love it and I can't wait to go back next year!
Petting zoo was one of our first stops!
Checking out all the different kinds of rabbits - all different shapes and sizes.
This was right after "Excuse me but can we pet your bunny?"
"Take you for a ride on my green bean tractor" - Wyatt's version!!
We did the whole Kids Country thing where you plant a seed and grow a vegetable. Then you milk cows and also gather eggs from your chickens. Then you sell it back at the market and get $2.00. You then buy a snack with one dollar and put the other dollar in the bank. Super cool if you ask me.
We watched Mutton Bustin' (sp?) and then the pig races!!!
After all that fun we had some dinner and then made our way (way, way way up) to our seats for the rodeo and then Jason Aldean.
Lots of fun on our Hoffart Family Rodeo day!!!
3 years ago























No comments:
Post a Comment