Sunday February 23rd - Garrett's Birthday!!!
We did a little family celebrating of G's birthday at the house with our little family on Feb. 23rd. I had the boys at Target the day before and G requested a Zebra cake, which luckily they had! It was the coolest thing, zebra cake in a box - and it was yummy!!! G and I stayed home from church this morning and I can't remember why but I am guessing it had to do with him not feeling well. Jacob and Wy went to church and when they returned we celebrated G's birthday.
We went VERY light on the presents this year mainly because they boys had a joint party in March and we knew they would be getting presents then. Wyatt actually picked out some presents for G one day when Jacob had Wy with him.
First up, a little "Becho" from Planes (Echo but he says it with a B).
Then a "wulps" - wolf but he says p's instead of f's - adorable! (short list of fun words: myselps, stupps, girappes).
And a super cool helicopter!!
Lots of fun celebrating our 3rd old. Little later on Wy had T-ball practice while G napped then we played outside with our friends. Not a bad little birthday day with the family!
3 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment