Jacob took the boys to their Rodeo Day at school on Wednesday 2/26. The boys normally do not go to school on Wednesdays but luckily dad was off that day and they were able to attend the fun event. Something worth mentioning about G: he knows what days he goes to school and what days he does not go to school. If we try to take him on a non-school day, he is a total crying mess. This has been the case for any holiday party that we have taken the boys to on non-school days and this was the case for Rodeo Day. See picture below:
So I think G spent Rodeo Day with Jacob and Wyatt's class. The Pre-K class had lots of fun from the pictures Jacob took!
And this guy was happy being with Dad and Wyatt : )
After the rodeo events, they went back to their classroom for a camp fire and I think snacks.
What fun and very bummed I had to miss it : ( The down fall of being a working mom - well one of many!












No comments:
Post a Comment