Our first opening ceremonies! It was fun although not all that eventful and exciting. They didn't do the parade this year which I was kind of bummed about because I think that would have been fun. Maybe next year. Here are some pics of the Braves from Opening Ceremonies:
Silly faces are a must when trying to get little boys to take a picture!
Not sure why Wyatt was making a frowny face but he did this in every single picture I took : ( Weird.
Lining up on the field - Wy is in the back with Jacob. Kind of a smile.
Austin and Wyatt - great smiles!
Yep there was a fly over! It was pretty cool.
This guy was watching every move on the field until he lost patience and then wanted to go buy some toy that was set up by a vendor. Oh and I think he was hungry - typical!
Team picture after the ceremonies ended.












No comments:
Post a Comment