Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Double Bob Action

It's officially time to start getting back into shape. I did really good during the month of April but once May hit and I had to return to work, the workouts came to an abrupt stop. Well enough of that - summer is here and I get to be a SAHM for a few months so up and at'em we go!

Last night marked my first jog in many, many months. I am very happy to say I ran the entire time - all 2 miles - and it felt so good to be jogging again! Wy kept saying "What doing mommy?". "Mommy is jogging." "Why?" (which is a common phrase these days even though most of the time he isn't really asking why he is just saying it.) "Well Mommy needs to exercise because enough is enough." "Why?" You get the point.

The boys were very cooperative and I was a happy mommy - oh to be sweating again! Hopefully we can repeat last night's events more often than not.

Yay for summer!!

No comments: