Friday, May 27, 2011

DDC TCB Barber Shop

As you can see Wyatt decided to sit in the chair by himself today. This is a huge accomplishment. The chair usually means big tears followed by the words DOWN and some finger pointing. Also as you can see little brother decided to watch and did very well until it was dad's turn to hop up in the chair.
Yeah I'm getting my haircut. No big deal. Got my leg propped up checking things out.

Bright eyed. He just figured out that he is in a strange place with lots of people he doesn't know.


Almost done. This hair cut thing isn't so bad. Oh and I just spotted Spiderman in the toy bin. I know where I'm going when this is done.



So this is Jacob. This is my first post. Hope everyone enjoyed it. I know it may not be as good as Em's but I'm trying. This is a surprise for MOM. We Love You and hope you had a good day at school.

-Dad and the boys


No comments: