Monday, June 6, 2011

Party with kids

Thursday June 2, 2011

We celebrated Kristi's birthday this year at her parent's house and their awesome pool! However, poor Kristi, her party turned into a play date with 5 kids/babies in attendance! Our gathering sure have taken on a whole different look now that we have so many babies around : )

Wyatt, Cooper and Kendall had a lovely time in the pool. I had to crop Erin out of this picture because her eyes were closed - didn't think she would like me to post that picture.
Precious!!


I did a horrible job with taking pictures - didn't get one of the birthday girl. I am very sorry Kristi! But I did get some pictures of the babies at the party!!


Kendall Rae


Cooper & Kyle

Cooper Dean


Wyatt intrigued with the margarita machine - his mommy sure did love it!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI! Thank you for letting the kids (well mine mainly) run around like crazy and enjoying your cupcakes!!

No comments: