Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baby Boot Camp

Monday marked Day #1 of Baby Boot Camp for me this summer. I love BBC (formerly StrollerFit) and I am looking forward to attending as much as I can this summer. Not only is it an excellent workout, but it is great socializing time for not only the mommas but also the babies/toddlers/kids.

The boys and I are getting into our summer routine: breakfast, BBC, some sort of activity, lunch, LONG afternoon nap, evening activity, dinner, bathtime and then bed! G naps along the way - poor kid gets drug around every where these days.

After my first workout, we went to the "germ tree" in the mall - might I add the new and improved "germ tree" - and Wyatt did some serious playing. He had a ball and as usual wasn't ready to leave when it was time. The boy knows how to play hard!


Looking forward to a great summer of working out and hopefully getting into some pre-Wyatt clothes!!!

No comments: