Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ice Cream!!!

Continuing the fun after Bouncin' Bears, we went home for lunch then to Marble Slab for a yummy treat thanks to Mia and Groupon!

Riley was super excited to get to ride in the car with Wyatt - they were quite entertaining and I got a taste of what my life will be like in a year or so when I have 2 toddlers!





What a great way to beat the summer heat!!



Enjoying his vanilla ice cream with sprinkles. He was very serious about it. Yet he kept telling me "I be right back" and running off towards the bathroom. What is that about?


Enjoying her vanilla ice cream sans sprinkles.



Riley finished hers and then helped Wyatt finish his! These 2 are TROUBLE when they get together!


Thanks Mia for the yummy ice cream treats!

1 comment:

Courtney S. said...

Jack's new favorite "pretend" game is to say, "Bye, Momma" and wave really big. When I ask him where he is going, he says, "I gotta go." He then heads to the nearest door, opens it, closes it, and comes back and does the same routine. If there are keys available, he uses them to "unlock" the door. Gotta love two year olds!