Saturday, June 11, 2011

Zoo trip with the Curry cousins



Last Thursday we met April, Riley and Hayden at the zoo. ALL kids were excited and ready to go. H and Ri even helped apply sunblock on Wy - obviously the left side of his face was good to go!


When we first entered the zoo, this lady asked me to take a picture of her family. Ok no problem. I then asked her to return the favor and snap a shot of us. She insisted we stand in front of the "you are here sign" which I really didn't care too much for but I didn't have the nerve to tell her otherwise! She was very excited to be at the Zoo : )





Hayden was so good with Wyatt. He let him hold his hand the entire morning. Such a good big cousin.


Chunky monkey was a trooper in the Houston humidity and heat.


Our first stop was checking out the sea lions. Then we made our way to the elephants just in time for their baths. Wyatt clearly has no time to stand still for a picture.




Would it be too much to ask him to even look at the camera?! Seriously, how long will this stage last?


Moving on to see the bear.

Ugh I just accidentally deleted this awesome picture of the bear - so annoyed right now. Below the cousins were saying "bear"!




Snack and rest time in the stroller. "Goldfish"!!




Next up, we entered the African Forest and made a stop to play the bongos.

And we fed the giraffes! Their tongues are like a foot long.



Our last stop was visiting the reptiles which I am not a huge fan of, but it is indoors and much cooler than standing outside waiting! Wyatt actually enjoyed seeing all the different snakes, etc. Yuck!


We headed off to my grandparents for lunch and Hayden rode with us. Wyatt kept stealing his hat and I thought it was pretty cute. Jacob hates the straight bill look so I took this picture for him!

Great cousin day at the zoo!!!

No comments: