Monday, June 6, 2011

Aggie Baseball

Saturday June 4, 2011

The weekend was spent in CS watching Aggie baseball! Just one word - AWESOMENESS! If that is even a word. Jacob took the boys on Friday to CS and they all went to the game with my parents. I had to go to an inservice day on SATURDAY JUNE 4TH. Not at all what I wanted to be doing on my first weekend of summer break. Ags won Friday night so they played Seaton Hall Saturday night. The boys did really well at the game and we were able to stay all 9 innings and watch the Ags win 6-3! WHOOP!





Waving his 12th man towel and being silly.


Very focused on watching each batter.




Heading back to the seats after running around a bit down below. Love the rosy red cheeks.


New baseball game must have - "pop-orn"!!


Yay!!! The good guys won. Hoffart family had a great evening at the game!


Brother picture - love the progression of these pictures. I can only imagine his thought process.

"Cheese"!!

"What happens if I touch his head like this?"

"Or if I were to lick his head?"

"What? It wasn't me. See, I am just standing here smiling like a good boy."

Oh life would be so boring without my little munchkins!!

No comments: