This event marks the official beginning to Kate's "Wedding Week"! I am so happy and excited for Kate as she gets ready to marry the man of her dreams and become Kate Norsworthy!!! She is going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride and I can't wait for Saturday Feb. 21 to get here so we can celebrate as they begin their new life together as husband and wife. Awwwwwwwwww!!! Just for the record I am not crying right now but I sure did shed a tear or 500 at the luncheon earlier - happy tears of course but seriously I can't control them!
Time for some pictures -our lovely table.....my mom brought the table clothes, the chargers for the plates, the tea light center pieces, and she made name cards with the most perfect little sayings on them. Very creative - I so wish I had that gene!
The girls......Erin, Kris (Kate's sister), Kate, Emily and Mandi
And I was so just excited about this.................................
You might be asking yourself "What's the big deal? Its just your tahoe parked in a parking spot." But once you look closer at the sign, you will notice this......
This was my first time to park in an "Expectant Mother" parking spot! Woo-hoo!!! Needless to say, we (my mom and myself) were quite excited : ) What can I say......I am easily amused these days!
Norsworthy wedding week has officially started - looking forward to their nuptials in less than one week! Go Kate and Chris!

1 comment:
THat is cute. You are going to have a GREAT babysitter in April, by the way-Waverley just loved her last night!
Post a Comment