Friday, February 6, 2009

Erin & Billy's Engagement Dinner

Kate and I put together a little engagement dinner for Erin and Billy last night at The Olive Garden - and it was yummy!



The bride and groom-to-be! Kate made little place cards and I made Erin a sash that says "Future Mrs. Parks" - which I was very proud of! Then, we gave her an adorable little "P" that Billy thought stood for Princess! It stands for Parks silly boy!



It wouldn't be a celebration without the infamous cookie cake! Ordering this cookie cake over the phone with a very nice woman who barely spoke English was a very stressful situation. We finally agreed to just leave it blank and then when I picked it up she would then write on the cake what I wanted it to say. Its a very good thing we did this because when I got there I noticed the order form said "Happy Engagement Erin and Emily"!
Part of our entourage.....starting at the bottom left....Brad K., Brad Y., Brittany, Lance, Jeff, Julie, Leslie and Ashley.

Kate (the almost married woman) and Mandi : )



Erin and Baby Charlotte! Charlotte belongs to Ross and Emily - one of Billy's corps buddies. She is adorable!



Bride-to-be and the Ladies :) We took this after a few left - sorry Julie, Trudi, Kristin, Katie and Kristi - I should have been more on my A-game......pregnancy brain strikes again!



Erin being Erin.......this is pretty much a signature pose.


And I had to get a Baby Bump picture and Mandi got to join us this time around! So let's see if I can get this correct.....Mandi (10 weeks), Leslie (26 weeks), Emily (31 weeks) and Ashley (35 weeks)! Love all my baby mama friends :)

Pretty much loving all these celebrations! What's next? That would be a couples shower for Lance and Trudi and then THE NORSWORTHY WEDDING!
Stay tuned for more pictures of the upcoming events.

No comments: