I saw this on a blog that I may or may not be blog-stalking. Therefore, I am copying it!
1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your significant other? amazing
3. Your hair? pony-tail
4. Your mother? brillant
5. Your father? patient
6. Your favorite thing? yorkies
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Your favorite drink? DDP
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. What room you are in? living
11. Your hobby? bootcamp
12. Your fear? lonliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? country
14. Where were you last night? bed
15. Muffins? pass
16. Wish list item? pack-n-play
17. Where you grew up? round rock
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. Your family? greatest
20. What are you wearing? sweats
21. Your TV? "friends"
22. Your pets? dogs
23. Friends? kicka$$
24. Your life? changing
25. Your mood? decent
26. Missing some one? hubby
27. Car? tahoe
28. Something you're not wearing? bra
29. Your favorite store? target
30. Your favorite color? blue
31. When is the last time you laughed? 3:50 pm
32. Last time you cried? sunday
33. One place that I go to over and over? school
37. One person who emails me regularly? erin
34. My favorite place to eat? glorias
35. Why you participated in this survey? fun
36. What are you doing tonight? relaxing
3 years ago

6 comments:
Haha! Cute! Putting it on my blog now. I think I did this once in an email. :) Fun stuff- some are so hard to answer with one word!
Why did you cry Sunday?
This sucks. I was not mentioned. And I made you laugh but it wasn't at 3:50, it was later...remember the reason for the burgers???
And I email you regularly.
Cute! I hate to break it to you...round rock is not one word...pack-n-play is questionable. :)
Same with DDP
Round_Rock is now one word and so is pack-n-play, there is no other option - other than packnplay. You got me on DDP - sorry! How about I change it to VINO!
... Tell April I teach Pump, Combat, and Step from the Les Mills programs! :)
Post a Comment