Monday, May 21, 2012

Yucky Snakes

Friday, May 18th, Wyatt and Papa hunted snakes together in CS.  Yuck, gross, disgusting!!!  When I got to my parent's after school on Friday, Wyatt was SOOO proud to show me his snakes.  I kept saying "oh yuck" and "those are disgusting" and he would tell me "No mom they aren't disgusting, they are ok.  They're not gross.  They are just fine!"  Um no little boy they are nasty nasty and I do not want to hold them at all!  Good thing Papa was there to play "snakes" with him.  My mom took some great pictures of Wyatt and the snakes.  Yuck!!!  Life with boys : )






The snake hunters hunting for snakes!

This is where he kept his snakes and rollie pollies that he collected.  Clearly Brodie was helping!



This just grosses me out!


Showing you he has 3 snakes in the bucket.  And I think they had names but not sure.

Snake hunters!

1 comment:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

UMM, I do not like snakes. Not.at.all. Grosss. To me they are all poisonous. Brian killed one on our back porch! And we had a dead one in our driveway (about the size that Wyatt had). We always had to stop to see the "dead snake". Kaylynn still talks about it. But I told her that we don't touch snakes because they are bad. :)