I took this picture on Friday after school. The house was painted the beginning part of last week but I was not able to get out there until Friday. So this was my first time to see the paint and I really liked it. I was thinking it would be darker but I like it just fine! On Friday, all of the brick and stone was delivered and should be going up today - fingers crossed! Also, our correct roof color will be going up today and the wrong color will be taken off - yay!! Several things have been held up due to the roof so we really need to make up some time. As soon as the roof is finished, walls can be insulated and then the sheet rock can go up. Then things should really start moving again. The electrical rough-in is 99.999999% complete and the AC was installed on Friday as well.
Keep on working guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment