Friday, May 25, 2012

Playing with Luke & Jane

Since Wyatt was making snow angels in the sand pile at our house and we could not keep him out of all the construction stuff laying around, we decided we need to take the party next door to the Nor's house and let the boys run and play!

Luke heading home and Wyatt following on Luke's 4-wheeler!  Burn that energy boys!
I am fully aware that one picture of the boys in the jeep would be sufficient and you would get the point as to how cute it was, however I just can't help posting a whole bunch!  Sorry!!

Nothing but trouble!!




Really?  Driving with one hand on the wheel?!

Giving their mommies a "high five" as they drove by.  Major excitement.

Looks like he is making a hard left, but he was just being silly since I had my camera out.  Love the other 2's hair blowing in the wind!!

Now time for the little ones to have a turn.  G is making sure is she buckled up safely!


So sweet!!!

No comments: