Thursday, May 3, 2012

DDC TCB Catch Up

I have not posted DDC pictures in a while because I honestly forget that Jacob keeps my old camera in his diaper bag.  The man does a great job of taking pictures on DDC days.  This post has A LOT of pictures showcasing the last few weeks of DDC.  Enjoy!!!

Jacob usually takes the boys to the Children's Museum in TW once a week. 
Driving the fire truck.


Hands on the wheel and everything!

Action shot of playing trains. 

I can't remember what Jacob said this was that Wyatt is petting.

Love his smile right now!


Talking to Cheyenne through the door.
 A DDC TCB special treat is going to Bouncin' Bears!!

Action shot!!




Most of the time our boys are in constant motion.  They love to play and they play hard.


Daddy, Wyatt and Garrett getting ready to slide together.


Daddy and his look alike!
 Another trip to the Children's Museum.

Washing the fire truck.  Takes after his daddy!

Dinosaur parade


Last Friday, the DDC TCB went to the zoo again.  I get so jealous when they go to the zoo without me : (  I LOVE the zoo!  And I was very proud of Jacob dressing them in matching colors.  I try to do this a lot, especially if we are going to be out in public 



Monkey see, monkey do - cracks me up!


Love this picture of G - the belly, the pacifier and the A&M hat.  Precious!

Kelby and Lauren joined the DDC at the zoo today.  Kelby works with Jacob and Lauren, his GF, is a nurse in the medical center.  They are both so wonderful with the boys.


My boys!!!
Tuesday, the DDC headed to Kingwood to see Aunt Stacey.  They surprised Faith at school for a picnic lunch.

 And the book fair was going on at Faith's school.
Daddy, I want THIS book.


Then they headed to Stacey's house and met their newest family member (not sure of his/her name though). 

Pool time!!!
Getting all the pool toys out to play with.

Wyatt and Daddy


My boys again!

Seriously?! 

??????
And these last pictures are from yesterday, Wednesday.  DDC did the museum before heading to lunch with Nana.  Jacob said they know all of them by name at the museum!! 






Jacob Aaron - you are the best dad these boys could ever have!  You ROCK!!!  And I love you : )

No comments: