Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Super Wy and Blondie


Random 2 pictures that my mom sent them to me and I loved them and wanted to add the to the ole' blog-a-roo!  At our very first doctor's visit when Wyatt was just days old, his pediatrician (at the time) called him "Super Wy".  Jacob and I both had no clue what she was talking about but now that PBS is a regular at our house, we most definitely know about Super Why! 


Wyatt thinks it is super cool to have a show named after him!  And we think our Wy is pretty Super as well!

And anyone that knows me well enough knows that prior to having kids, I honestly thought each and every one of my kids would have blond hair and blue eyes like me.  Well WRONG!  Not when you marry super dark hair and dark eyes Jacob.  However, my youngest is really giving me hope!  His hair is WAY lighter than Wyatt's and at times even resembles, dare I say, BLOND HAIR!!!  Blue eyes are a lost cause and have been since each were like 10 days old : (  But I am holding out on this little guy to be my blondie!  Can't wait to see what the summer sun does to his head of hair!

No comments: