Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day!!!

I had the BEST Mother's Day yesterday.  We had such a nice, relaxing day and I really, really enjoyed it!  We started off the day by going to SS and church.  The service was wonderful and the boys seemed to enjoy themselves yesterday - not too many tears by G and Wy was excited to see "what my friends are doing".  After church we headed home and before changing into play clothes I had Jacob take a few pictures of me with my boys.  The timing wasn't all that great.  Boys were hungry and tired and Wyatt only wanted to hold his green lizard that lost a foot in the car.  All kinds of drama : )  Here are the best pictures we got:

Lizard in left hand and missing foot in right hand : )

He refused to take any more pictures with me so he hid behind the tree.

Which I then turned into playing Peek-a-boo with daddy!  Turned out cute.

The rest of the day was fantastic.  I even took a nap!  Hello!  I am not a napper but it happened and I felt great afterwards : )  Great day with all 3 of my boys!

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

Great pictures! Your boys are just so cute! Happy Mother's Day!

chris & cheryl butler said...

These are great pictures!!!!! You look awesome! Happy Mothers Day