Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Saying Good-bye

Last Friday was Wyatt and Garrett's last day to go to Miss Charlotte's.  It was a bittersweet moment because I truly love Miss Charlotte and love how she loves my boys.  However, I get to spend all the time in the world with my boys this summer and not have to leave them to go to school!  She has taken such great care of them while Jacob and I work and the boys truly enjoy going to her house.  Granted they usually only to go Miss Charlotte's once, maybe twice, a week but they sure have a good time there!  This was Wyatt's second year and G's first year with Miss Charlotte.  We just happened upon her when our original childcare lady moved to Germany at the beginning of last year.  Thankfully, Trudi had found Miss Charlotte and she had room for Wyatt!  Next year we will be too far away for the boys to continue going to her house so we had to say good-bye to Miss Charlotte last Friday : (  I tried to get a picture of the boys with Charlotte but you can see it didn't really work out all that well.  Wyatt was shooting me with little water guns, poor G was not feeling good from lots of teeth coming in and Kyle really didn't want his picture taken!  Oh well.  Worth a try!


Thank you Miss Charlotte for loving my boys and taking such great care of them.  We will really miss you next year!!

No comments: