Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sunday REALLY Funday


This past Sunday was a super fun and enjoyable day for us.  We made it to early church and then SS - which was fantastic!  The boys had a picnic lunch in the car while we drove out to our new house.  Jacob, the electrician, worked at the house while I took the boys to my favorite splashpad & park, Lily Pad Splash Park!  Since I was solo I didn't even take my camera out of the car.  I wish I had because my boys had so much fun.  We pretty much had the park to ourselves and they ran around playing in the water and having a big ole' time.  After playing in the water for almost 2 hours, we loaded up and headed back to our new 'hood.  The boys then napped at the Nors casa while I visited with Kate and played with Luke and Jane.  She set up a little pool in the front yard and her kids has a blast in the water.  G woke up and came outside to play!  Then Jacob finished working, Wyatt woke up and we loaded up the Hoffart fam for dinner at Double Dave's.  Awesome!!!  It was truly a fantastic Sunday!  I snapped a few pics after G woke up but before Wyatt woke up.
Just woke up from his nap!!  Still a little sleepy : )


Hey Luke!!!

Luke smiling at the camera! 

Sweet girl in her adorable swimsuit.  This girl loves the water!

Bubble time!!

G had enough, he wanted in the pool asap.

Trying to get a picture with all 3 looking - thank you Nors kiddos!

Bouncing on the side of the pool = way fun!

My sweet little G.

I thought this was just adorable...mowing in his swim diaper.

No comments: