Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday in CS

After church on Sunday I took the boys to CS.  They immediately hit the ground running when I got them out of the car.  Lots to play with at M&P's.  Way too much fun to be had!  And not to mention gorgeous weather.  Why wouldn't we be outside the entire day?!


Wy helped Papa with some yard work.

G enjoyed watching the birds in his diaper!



After nap time it was back outside for more fun in the sun - this time with swimsuits and water!

 Getting ready to run and jump in the little pool.


Splashing water is just way too much fun!

Wy helped Papa spot ant beds that he needed to treat.  Clever little guy drove around looking on his gator. 


 Sweet G!!!  I love you!

 Watching the sunset - so sweet.
Wrapping up the evening fun on the mower with Papa.  
Oh how I long for summer!!! 

No comments: