Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rest of the day with Aunt April

Picking up where I left off from the "Auntie Day Care" post, after getting April's glasses fixed they did a little grocery shopping at HEB.


Then it was lunch time for the boys!  This is one happy, messy little guy.  Wyatt apparently said "Look at that mess."  And in the very next breath "I need bacon" - um random!
 Notice the audience watching him eat.

I think this next picture was when April was changing Wy's diaper (yes he is still in a diaper and we are really working on it - no judgements, remember we are homeless right now!).  G loves this little hiding place.
Next up.....NAP TIME!!!  Talk about 2 worn out little guys.


I arrived a little after 5 and they were both still sleeping.  April and I worked on dinner and then we woke up both boys just before 6!!!  Auntie Day Care proves to be exhausting : )  After dinner we loaded up and took the boys to the Aggie baseball game.  Wyatt ran and played at the playground non-stop for 3 straight innings and G took in the sights and sounds of Aggie baseball.
What a day!!!

No comments: