Here they are just getting started! They had just figured to run through the water and make a little track - run down one way and then back to the beginning. Smart little guys.
Action shots of running back to the starting line.
Whose 2 kids are drinking the water off the ground? So strange!
Loved this!!! Caught Owen red-handed dumping water on G!!! Priceless.
Then they figured out that running through the water with toys was so much more fun! Who knew?
So many smiles and so much laughter.
And sweet Miss J was just taking it all in.
This little guy LOVED playing with the big boys.
Venturing off to the front yard where the sprinkler was located - isn't the Kocian yard simply gorgeous?!
I asked these 2 crazy boys to show me their muscles - this is what I got!
Nothing but trouble right here. Oh we are in for it I am afraid!
Beer bottles just feel so good on the gums!
The future sure does look bright!!! Love our cul-de-sac and our neighbors!!

No comments:
Post a Comment