Today is an Auntie Day Care day!! Woo-hoo! April was "sick" today so this morning she met me at the Conroe Chic Fil A. She and the boys had some breakfast then loaded up and headed to CS. She is sending me pics throughout the day and I can't help but post about her day with the boys. Boy does she have her hands full!!
The 1st text of the day started off by saying (sorry Kim for putting this on here but I can't resist) "After 2 poops, 2 pukes, and 1 set of hands playing in toilet water, 2 happy boys and 1 aunt are heading to CS"!! What a way to kick off Auntie Day Care!! Once arriving in CS, she texted and said they were heading to Toys R Us. That's one brave aunt if you ask me! She said she needed to spoil them and poor Wyatt deserved it after his rough morning at Chic Fil A : ( Poor guy!!
Showing off his Toys R Us purchase. I can only imagine how excited he is about this!
Next they headed to an equestrian event at A&M. Both of my boys are infatuated with animals so this was a perfect activity.Another text came through saying "heading to the eye place to see if they can fix my glasses that just got stepped on"! Sad : ( So I am guessing on their way to the eye place they stopped for gas. Is it bad I sent an almost empty car to CS? Ooops.
Then she sent this picture, "waiting on my glasses to be fixed!"
What a day!!! And it is only half way over. I am thinking these 2 munchkins will take a heck of a nap for their Aunt April!










No comments:
Post a Comment