The DDC ventured down to Reliant yesterday to check out some livestock. I was very bummed to hear they were heading down there because I love the rodeo however due to our Spring Break plans, yesterday was pretty much the only time for the boys to go. So off then went!! The double stroller was out of commission due to SB '12 so this is how they traveled most of the day, when Wy wasn't on foot.
And he has a map! This boy loves himself a map : )
I don't have much commentary on most of these pictures since I wasn't there but I thought J did a great job capturing the boys at the livestock show!
I am sure "nook" was involved in the picture below. And probably lots of discussion on what animal it was, what the animal ate, what comes from that animal, etc.
Look at G's big boy shoes! Love those little tennies on those little feet.
Love!
Now this picture was from last year. We were checking out some cows and bulls and we look down and Wyatt was crawling into a pen with a cow. That particular cow was not happy with this little toot coming into her pen and started coming towards Wyatt. He quickly got him out!
Wyatt reunited with the same cow yesterday!!!
From the sounds of it this almost 3 year old was not the most cooperative little boy, imagine that! I can just hear him saying "but I don't want to" which is what I heard all night long last night. Awesome.
Time for a little Fun on the Farm.
And that's a wrap guys! Livestock show - check, 2 passed out little boys - check. Fun with dad - double check!!!
Jacob took these next pictures of this truck that was HAND painted as a remembrance of 9-11-01. Amazing!



























No comments:
Post a Comment