Thursday, January 26, 2012

"You can't make this stuff up"

3rd day in a row of DDC TCB and I just recieved the following picture and text - this guy cracks me up!


Before heading to Bouncing Bears dad decides to checks diapers. Big guy big time
dirty. Go to check the little one. He's crawling around. I go in for the ole' hook
and pull move on the diaper. At that same moment he grabs my jeans and pulls up.
Was he dirty? Oh yeah! My finger was buried in poo up to the 2nd knuckle. Lots
of daylight left. Who knows what's to come.

3 comments:

Kristyn said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Your DDC blog posts are cracking me up!!! Priceless. He should start his own blog :) Poor guys....all three of them. But glad that get to experience life with Dad. Jayce has such a strong bond with Layne since he took care of him his first year. Nothing like it.

The Anglins said...

I'm with Kristyn, these DDC posts are great! Love it! :)

the mcgovern's said...

Cracking up! ddc does need his own blog!