Friday, January 13, 2012

More DDC TCB Footage

If you have followed my blog for a while you know that Jacob usually takes the boys to the Children's Museum in TW fairly often - I would say they go once a week, for sure once every 2 weeks. And it is not a rare occurrence that the DDC packs a lunch and heads down to the Zoo (makes me jealous every time they go!). Jacob does a great job taking pictures of the boys during their outings. I am putting just a few on this post from 3 different days in hopes to catch up with my blogging. I think after this post I have 2 more posts and I am caught up! Yay.

Anyway, here are Jacob's pictures from the museum and the zoo : ) Love him!








See Wy working in the background? The boy loves playing "kitchen"! Looks like G is getting his feet wet in the kitchen now.


Zoo pictures:





Wyatt loved seeing the leopard on their last visit. He even drew some leopards on his dry erase board on his easel after the fact. Super cute!


Funny story about this zoo visit that I need to document so I don't forget: When I got home from school this afternoon, I was changing Wyatt's diaper (yes he is still in diapers, don't get me started). I asked him what all he saw at the zoo and he kept saying this word over and over again and I just couldn't understand him. It went on for a while and then he finally said "mom, I saw a L.O.P......." and he continued saying random letters as if he was spelling the word for me! It was too funny and I just started laughing and said "so since mommy doesn't understand you, you are going to spell it for me?" And he said "yes!" Cracked me up. Turns out the word was "fox" but man I was dying laughing that he spelled (or tried to) it for me!

The boy and his maps! Disney is going to be a hoot : )







Reptiles - gross!!! Breakfast time with the DDC. Love this smile!


And this silly face!

This week's museum trip - this was Tuesday, January 10th.







No comments: