Oh how I can't wait to be permanent neighbors of the Nors and Kocians!!! We are going to have so much fun : )
Garrett and Luke - my boys really enjoyed all of Luke's new Christmas toys! Toys at someone else's house are always so much better than your own toys, even if they are the exact same - kind of funny!!
Owen showed up and we caught him on the front porch peeking into Jane's window!! I immediately took pictures of this in case we need these in the future - you know Senior slide show material!!!

Luke ringing his door bell - so cute in his overalls!

My boys playing hard - too busy to even think about looking at the camera!

Wyatt not only is playing with Luke's guitar but he is trying to grab a tool out of Luke's hand - such a bully. We need to work on that.....sharing just doesn't come natural : (

Yummy!!! A plastic hamburger patty.
O and G doing some serious playing!!

Sweet Baby G!!!

Owen test driving Luke's new Jeep - he was so cute, he kept saying "Bye guys see you later!" I love watching little boys play. I would probably say the same about little girls but as you can see, we are swamped with little boys!!
Little G was trying really hard to play with the big boy toys!
Yep, he is eating mulch! Fabulous.
This might have been my favorite part of the day....everyone had left and the Hoffarts were about to join in bath time fun at the Norsworthy house. Wyatt and Luke took Luke's jeep for a spin! It was so cute and (while holding G) I snapped as many pictures as I could. It was priceless!!!
And they are off, down the driveway......
Love Luke's expression on his face : )



Now it's Luke's turn!!!
Chris kept saying "give it some gas Luke" but he was having a hard time making the connection with pushing the pedal and making it go. He would all of a sudden do it and then both boys would start smiling from ear to ear! Precious. Wyatt (to my surprise) was being very patient in the passenger seat.
My boys playing hard - too busy to even think about looking at the camera!
Wyatt not only is playing with Luke's guitar but he is trying to grab a tool out of Luke's hand - such a bully. We need to work on that.....sharing just doesn't come natural : (
Yummy!!! A plastic hamburger patty.
Sweet Baby G!!!
Owen test driving Luke's new Jeep - he was so cute, he kept saying "Bye guys see you later!" I love watching little boys play. I would probably say the same about little girls but as you can see, we are swamped with little boys!!
Parking the Jeep in the garage with dad's assistance.

No comments:
Post a Comment