"Augustus" the Elf was waiting for Wyatt on December 16th. He really didn't get into the whole Elf on a Shelf this year but I think next year he will. And the elf will probably have a different name next year since "Augustus" came from the daddy!
Helping hang ornaments on Mia's tree.
Just being cute : )
Making car noises and walking with his lion - we are just a few short weeks from having a walker on our hands - yikes!
Eating some pancakes.


Cute picture of Brodie!!
Love these Christmas pjs I found at Target - I wanted him to wear them every single night!

This dog is seriously the best dog for kids - never mind that he doesn't really respond to his name and runs off at full speed when you call him! He lets the boys do just about anything to him and he just lays there.

I haven't posted in Christmas day pictures but Santa brought Wyatt this John Deere tractor. The following pictures aren't that great - I was playing with the settings on my camera and just haven't quite figured it out. But you can see that this boy drives his tractor like a maniac and hauls all kinds of stuff around in the trailer. He cracks us up!



Changing gears or reversing - didn't take him long to figure out that he would much rather drive in 2nd than 1st gear! Just watch out for your toes : )


Picking up trash! Silly boy.

And now this kid that is standing at every chance he gets - trying to take every ornament off the tree!!! How did I end up with 2 HIGHLY active children? I thought #2 was suppose to be laid back and easy going?!?!
Just look at those precious cheeks!!!
I want to freeze time. He is so stinkin' cute right now!!!
This was Wyatt's gift from his 1st Christmas - the busy zoo - we got it out of storage for G to play with and look who is now interested in it.
The boys got to see Uncle Jared a little bit while in CS......he came over for dinner one night. G was pretty interested in his uncle.
Cute picture of Brodie!!
I haven't posted in Christmas day pictures but Santa brought Wyatt this John Deere tractor. The following pictures aren't that great - I was playing with the settings on my camera and just haven't quite figured it out. But you can see that this boy drives his tractor like a maniac and hauls all kinds of stuff around in the trailer. He cracks us up!

1 comment:
G$ is going to beat Big Ben to the punch. Lazt man can couch cruise, and walk his wagon...some, but crawls like a speed demon. He is just so heavy! I need to get us outside where we have room to roam.
Post a Comment