
Unable to get out due to rain dad decided to try undies instead of diapers on Wy. Dad stressed the importance of being informed when the need to pee or poo came around. Wy delivered. Shortly after breakfast while playing Wy looked up and said I need to poo poo. Dad ran and picked him up, went to the bathroom, pulled down the undies, and did work. After he looked at dad and said you need to wipe my bottom. After clean up he flushed the toilet and looked at down in it and said by by poo poo, see ya later, by. Now that's good stuff. I really should start my own web site or start tweeting. I think with material like the last 2 days I could get some followers.

1 comment:
Ask him what he would do if a 3 year old refuses to sit on the toilet? I need to know. Desperately. :/
Post a Comment