Tuesday was a DDC day in the Hoffart household and Jacob decided to take the boys to the zoo! What a great day for a zoo visit - the weather was gorgeous and he said there was little to no crowd. I really wish I could have been a part of the trip but daddy deserves special bonding time with just his boys, I guess! But next time I am going!! These are the pictures Jacob took from their zoo trip yesterday.

I love how he posed G by the fish for a picture!

Love the finger pointing.
Jacob said Wy was only in the stroller for the walk from the car to the zoo and from the zoo back to the car. Perfect outing to burn off lots of energy!







Checking out the Nemos and Dories. I love the Dorie fish - such a gorgeous bright blue.


No comments:
Post a Comment