Here are some pictures of a few of the ornaments - they were all so stinkin' cute but I had both boys with me and sadly, my picture taking time turned into chasing and disciplining time.

Brittany's Noah's Ark.

My Jacob's Ladders

Leslie's Worlds!

Crystal's colorful coats.

Thank goodness Wy had a buddy to run around with all night - sorry if we annoyed any of the other ladies. I think it was a little much to think a 2 year old little boy would behave around 25 ladies and lots of snacks!

This guy did fabulous! He got a little tired at the end - poor buddy with his red eyes - but for the most part was a good little party goer.
I am really excited to start off our devotionals on Dec. 1st!Then on Saturday, we spent the entire day in Montgomery at the Nors house! Jacob got off work that morning and headed straight to our lot (next to the Nors). He and 3 other guys spent all day long outside working on our lot - they took down about 4-5 trees, split a TON of firewood and burned a bunch of brush (yes, the burn ban was lifted just the other day - plus they are all fireman so I would think we were in good hands!). While the guys were working, we played all day long with Kate, Luke and Jane. Notice the set up of toys!! These 2 did a lot of playing together.



After dinner and baths we headed back to Nana's house. While I was feeding G, we hear some loud banging coming from the boy's room. Jacob grabbed the camera and snapped a few shots of what was causing the loud banging noise!

Then on Sunday, we made it to church - not really on time but we made it. I got pulled out of SS because one of my boys was crying hysterically. Which one you ask? Oh that would be the 2 year old. The same 2 year old that told me over and over and over again: "I not cry, I be a big boy at church today". All the way to church he told me that. Silly boy. After church we grabbed some lunch and headed back to our lot so Jacob could work a little more and that meant I got to hang out with one of my best friends again and her babies. I am sure she was tired of us by the time we left!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment