Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Bath time is a favorite time around the Hoffart household (no matter which household we are currently bathing in!! hehe). These particular bath pics are from Mia & Papa's house. Wyatt loves to bathe with Mark the Shark - sometimes we have to search for him before the bath can begin! And I love that I can bathe them now together - G gets a big kick out of watching his brother play.

I bought Wy a new bath toy the other day so now he can practice his fishing skills. Needless to say he loves his new toy.



Thank goodness for M&P's long driveway - Wy can get in a lot of bike riding without having to go out on the street. He really has become quite good at riding his bike.




I am sure he was giving some sort of directions in this picture below - it's a constant dialogue with this kid!


G has almost grown out of his exersaucer yet he still loves to play in it for short periods of time - now that he is very mobile he doesn't like being restricted.


And if those darn teeth would hurry up and make their appearance I would be a happy momma!



No comments: