Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wednesday in Pearland

Yesterday, Mia & Papa took the boys down to Pearland to visit my grandparents. Wy loves going to G&G's house because of 3 things: his yellow digger, pool balls and all of Gram's toys! My mom took some great pics of the boys playing.

Granddad has a satsuma tree in his backyard, actually he has several and they always produce a ton of satsumas. Mia said that Wy ate about 10 of them! It appears that he took a break from his digger to peel and eat a satsuma. Yummy!!

This kid cracks me up!!! This is how you play pool balls - you roll them up and down the table trying to knock other balls in the hole. And clearly you need a bicycle helmet!!




Mia said G did a lot of playing and was a very happy baby the entire time. Oh how I love this baby and his big huge smiles! Gram has some old school toys - circa early 1970s!!



In this picture, Mia said he was concentrating very hard on clapping. She said he was very proud of himself and would just clap and clap. So cute!



Playing "Where's Garrett?"


There he is!


Mia also said he did a lot of crawling. Little motivation (or bribery) never hurt anyone, right?!


Success!!!

From the pictures and stories, I would say everyone had a fabulous day in Pearland. I wish I could have been there.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

OMG! I have that same doll house and Nixon plays with it. It was mine when I was little. Wow! I am really old!