Monday, November 7, 2011

Picnic dinner

April updated my blog last night with some pictures from our picnic dinner Monday evening. I hope we can do this again. Wyatt had a blast running around like a crazy man and it was so nice sitting outside where our house is going to be enjoying the scenery of Montgomery. I can't wait to be a permanent resident!!!

Monday after school Mia, Papa, W, G and I drove over and met Emily at their lot to have a picnic dinner. Wyatt was very excited about the picnic and had been talking about it all weekend. He had a great time and took these party pics...yes, I typed that right, the two year old took the following pics! He found my camera and immediately took it out of the case, held it up to his face and said "I take picture!" He then took a picture of everyone present at our picnic and I had to cut him off once the low battery light was flashing. Right around then he was asking to take pictures of his dinosaurs. Crazy kid. Here's Mia:




Papa




Aunt April & Wy. Notice the bump on his forehead is getting better!

Luke


Barbie, Luke & Jane

Garrett

Mommy & Garrett

Due to the time change, it got dark very early but it worked out well since our picnic dinner was winding down anyway. We packed everything up then went inside Casa Nors for baths, pjs and some playtime with Luke & Jane's toys! Here's G enjoying his bath. He LOVES bath time and throws a fit when he has to get out.





Fun evening for sure. We topped it off visiting daddy at the fire station before heading home for a little Monsters, Inc and bed time. Thanks Aunt April for doing a good job updating the ole' blog : )

No comments: