Just doing a little back-blogging here. We helped Riley celebrate her 4th birthday back in September on a gorgeous day in Pearland. I have just a few pictures from the party because most of my time was spent chasing or holding a kid! We were also watching A&M blow a ginormous lead against Arkansas but whatever.
Party pics from the celebration:

Riley had lots of arts and crafts at her party so when the 2 year old wanted to paint a "picture" I thought it would be best to lose the cute while polo I had him dressed in!


Birthday girl taking a
whack at her princess pinata - don't you love her pink bat?!

Being serenaded to a lovely little Birthday tune!!

Wyatt sat himself at a table of 4 ladies for a little dessert.

Handsome with his green/blue tongue.

This was one of Riley's birthday presents - a very popular present no less!

Happy 4th birthday Riley girl - we love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment