Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Highlights

We spent Thanksgiving week at my parents in CS. Here are some pictures from turkey day and day after - more to come when I get some from my mom!!! And pretty soon I will have some new and improved pictures on my new and improved Black Friday camera!!


The butterball himself! Love these turkey pjs - sadly they will be boxed up soon to either be passed on or used on another little boy if we have one. April bought these before G was born and we got some good use out of them - I put them on him every chance I got! And you will notice where Wy "ate something off his face" - lovely.

We did Thanksgiving lunch in Magnolia with the Hoffart side of the family. Wy played non-stop outside with anything and everything he could get his hands on: basketball, baseball, roller skates, helmets, and this scooter. Just to let you know the sweater is not his, we happened to have borrowed it from one of his little cousins.

Back in CS that evening, the kids put on a very pleasant concert.



G enjoyed crawling all over the place FAST.

Thanksgiving was also Hayden's birthday so we had a little birthday celebration at half time of the game we are not going to talk about.




Aunt Mel made Riley a tutu and Wy thought it was a fun toy to play with.


About to play with some playdough. Crazy kids I might add - these 2 are nuts together.



And Friday we decorated Christmas cookies!


I happened to stumble upon Riley having Wy sit in her lap while she read him a book. Seriously!


Time for some serious decorating.
















Lots of fun had with the fam for Thanksgiving - more pictures to come!!!

No comments: