This is a picture of my sweet cousin, Hayden, when he was 2 years old. I asked Tina if we could borrow this costume because I remembered how adorable Hayden was in it and thought it would be cute if Wyatt wore the same costume - seeing how Wyatt is the same age Hayden was in this picture. I had my mom scan this picture of Hayden because yesterday I tried to re-create it with Wyatt.

Didn't quite work out! Go figure. I could barely get him to sit still long enough to take his picture. Much less smile! It took me forever to get him to take this particular one and I was holding a bag of candy over my head - no joke!! Sadly I had left his yellow helmet at Kate's house from the night before so we just had a flashlight in hand like Hayden did. I tried!!!

These were all the "reject" pictures. He was very opinionated on how I was to take his picture and where he would stand and what he would do. Really kid? YOU ARE 2!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment