Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dirty boys

We played outside this evening after dinner and I have no idea how my boys got so dirty so quickly. Did Wyatt roll in dirt when I wasn't looking? I wouldn't put it past him! My mom gave Wyatt a bath this afternoon in hopes that he wouldn't have to take another bath before bed. Clearly that wasn't the case!



And G doesn't look dirty from a distance.


But when you look close enough you see yummy spit up all over his "got dirt" onsie! Lovely.

Guess I should just get use to the fact that boys like dirt and multiple baths in one day is normal : )

1 comment:

Courtney S. said...

Or you could just do what we do and give up on trying to keep them clean. Jack is like a dirt magnet...and sticky stuff. Where on earth does he manage to find all of the sticky stuff he gets Into? Gotta love boys!