Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Safari Stop Play Date

We met up with some of our friends this afternoon at the Safari Stop. It was the first time for any of us to visit the Safari Stop and we all agreed this was a perfect place for a play date. The kids had a blast checking it all out.


Hi Mr. Blue Eyed Ben!!! (7 months today)


Owen is turning 2 in two days - he is too precious for words! Love Mr. O!!


Baby G did some lounging while the big kids played. He also did some spitting up on his momma but I didn't catch that on camera. Darn.




Cooper and his momma - or as Wyatt says "Tooper"



Wy & Kyle going head to head.




I think its safe to say this little red head had some fun also!








Owen's turn to take pictures.


Wy loved Owen's camera - he might have played with it for a while.


Pretty girl Kaylynn.


Our attempt to get a picture of the 4 big kids......clearly it wasn't a very good attempt. Milliseconds after taking this picture, Wyatt took off running.


And then there were 3!!


Time for some dinner!! Busy day today - the zoo and safari stop. P.S. he insisted on wearing the boots for our play date.

1 comment:

April said...

I love those camo shorts and I absolutely LOVE it when he insists on wearing his boots!